Juan C. Valentin
Lake Mary, FL
32746
[email protected]
$100 price does not include shipping
Putting up this phone for sale, it's literally new. Opened up to check it out and take pics. I can't use it since it's locked (t-mobile service, I have AT&T), and buying another phone with more features.
Everything pictured is included; phone, charger, 3 extra covers, all the books, and ear piece
Click on link below to read up on all info and features of the phone....
Unsupported Browser
PICS
Lake Mary, FL
32746
[email protected]
$100 price does not include shipping
Putting up this phone for sale, it's literally new. Opened up to check it out and take pics. I can't use it since it's locked (t-mobile service, I have AT&T), and buying another phone with more features.
Everything pictured is included; phone, charger, 3 extra covers, all the books, and ear piece
Click on link below to read up on all info and features of the phone....
Unsupported Browser
PICS
Last edited: