F/S Supercharger Kit

Mach 4

Generation T.
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
CA
Selling the SC kit. Kit contents include:

-1500 series Paxton polished supercharger w/only 7k miles, warranty valid
-Mounting hardware/attached
-Steel braided oil feeder line/attached
-New belt
-Setrab HEAT EXCHANGER w/attached lines
-Intercooler kit w/attached lines
-All required piping...carbon fiber wrapped @ throttle intake
-New Predator tuner, easy to reset..."plug and play"
-K&N air filter
-GSM heat sheild
-Engine/Oil breather filter
-Dual racing blow off valves
-GSM throttle body hardware
-Pillar pod
-Carbon fiber boost guage w/warning light
-All brackets & hardware

-0-60 times improved by 1.3 seconds and 60-120 times improved by 7 seconds!!

-Kit IS compatable with '08 models in ref to new headlights...I have an '08. If you ever decide to sell the kit, it is easy to remove (6hrs labor).

*Asking $3,500 and WILL pay for shipping via fedex + bubble wrap all kit contents!

*Funds are going to help pay for my dad's chemo. His surgery to get out more than just a 5lb tumor took all of his Ins.

-PM me if interested.

*PICS BELOW, some may not transfer but all of the important ones should transfer.

Thanks!!!!!

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewHoo....dHGxCJJdNX5w59hg==&noLogo=true&bgcolor=000000
 
Last edited:
After your last post good luck on selling it, you might have sunk this sell with that other post-Good Luck once everyone finds out who installed it and took it out it might be a tough sell
 
where is it located

The kit is located with me in Palm Springs, CA. It is boxed up in doors and I am actually looking at it right now. Great kit, I had lot's of fun with it and suggest it for anyone looking for forced induction at a great price.
 
After your last post good luck on selling it, you might have sunk this sell with that other post-Good Luck once everyone finds out who installed it and took it out it might be a tough sell

Nothing wrong with the kit itself. The vendor on the other hand, well they just plain SUCK!

This is a great price on a great kit as long as the split second ECU and Auxillary injectors are deleted and the onwer goes with direct port tuning.
 
Nothing wrong with the kit itself. The vendor on the other hand, well they just plain SUCK!
This is a great price on a great kit as long as the split second ECU and Auxillary injectors are deleted and the onwer goes with direct port tuning.

WOW i am saving this ron and if you ever go back to the dark side I will bring it out for you to see
 
Nothing wrong with the kit itself. The vendor on the other hand, well they just plain SUCK!

This is a great price on a great kit as long as the split second ECU and Auxillary injectors are deleted and the onwer goes with direct port tuning.


Not knocking the kit would just be worried about installing something that "THEY" have had their hands on thats all unless it's been looked over by someone who knows their stuff first-Great price.
 
Not knocking the kit would just be worried about installing something that "THEY" have had their hands on thats all unless it's been looked over by someone who knows their stuff first-Great price.


Gee thanks Tex.
 
New Price!

I'm not getting enough views/offers at the current price of my SC kit and have decided to drop the price to $3500! Remember, this is not just a Supercharger. It includes custom valve covers, tuner, HEAT EXCHANGER (not oil cooler...will amend up top), Intercooler. Thanks guys
 
I'm not getting enough views/offers at the current price of my SC kit and have decided to drop the price to $3500! Remember, this is not just a Supercharger. It includes custom valve covers, tuner, HEAT EXCHANGER (not oil cooler...will amend up top), Intercooler. Thanks guys

Now that's a smokin' deal!
 
This kit is for the SRT GC only, and doesn't fit the Chargers, 300s and Magnums, right? Man that really sucks..
Good luck on the sale..
 
Last edited:
This kit is for the SRT GC only, and doesn't fit the Chargers, 300s and Magnums, right? Man that really sucks..
Good luck on the sale..

Man...I'm get'n rocked on here. I'm just trying to sell my kit. No scam, no dings or non-working components. If a pic isn' working, let me know and I will gladly fix. It's just a good deal to produce a quick sale for reasons I already mentioned. Also b/c the economy does suck and if I put the price where it should be...IT WOULD NEVER SELL!
 
Man...I'm get'n rocked on here. I'm just trying to sell my kit. No scam, no dings or non-working components. If a pic isn' working, let me know and I will gladly fix. It's just a good deal to produce a quick sale for reasons I already mentioned. Also b/c the economy does suck and if I put the price where it should be...IT WOULD NEVER SELL!

Whoa. Take a breath, brotha. I'm not bashing you at all. :angel: What I'm saying is that this kit is specific to the Jeep. It mounts the blower completely differently than the car versions. Unfortunitely (in this case) I have a Charger, if this kit was for my car it would be sold, because it is a good deal.
So again. Good luck on the sale. I hope you don't have to drop the price any more to sell it, either. I see you already have it advertised on the "Jeep" SRT site, so hope fully it will be snached up soon... :thumb:
 
Last edited:
Kit sold! I'll confirm once Pmt is received. Thanks to everyone that helped and nothin but love for any that discouraged some of the PM's I received.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top