F/S SRT Rear Diff w/ Quaife Installed/Tone Rings/ and GSM 650 HP Half shafts

Redfox0099

NASCAR Tech Student
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
Website
www.redfox-racing.com
SRT Rear Differential with the 3.06 Gears and a pre-installed Quaife Limited Slip


650 HP GSM High Horsepower Half Shafts

Rear part of my stock drive shaft to mate your 5.7L to the 6.1L rear end.



This is a plug and play, drop yours out put mine in deal...has hubs and tone rings still installed. Quaife is setup already.


All this was installed NEW August 2007 and has 18,900 miles on it.


I have one of 2 offers right now but I want to see who else is interested, shipping will probably be $200-$300 bucks.

New Quaife- $1600-$1800
High HP Axles $2200 +
SRT REAR END WITH HUBS/TONE RINGS 600-1000 (Guess)

This complete setup will sell for $3700 plus shipping. I will take some money up front and the rest later from a "known" LXF member (at my discression).


Parts are in good working order...if I didn't break them then you probably won't


I will of course clean them before I ship anything.



CIMG2653.jpg


CIMG2663.jpg


CIMG2658.jpg



It all fits nicely in the Mag.

CIMG2695.jpg


For you interested SRT guys you can but this and then sell your stock SRT rear end to an R/T guy.
 
Last edited:
C'mon, spill Nathan. You let it out that you're working with somebody on gears. Now it looks like the entire rear end. You going to tell us about the project?
 
...um, I installed the CMJ Rear End with 3.55 gears...didn't know it was a secret.

Well, yea. I think we knew you were trying out some different gears or something but I don't think much of anybody knew that it was the whole rear end and half shafts and ... everything. :erm:
 
I responded on the LX but too bad the Quaife won't fit the Viper differential as you'll need one for the Viper rear. I wouldn't reinstall the Hydroloc.

Jeff
 
Interesting Jeff. Thanks for the info.
 
Wow....
That CMJ rear is quite large and way more sturdier looking than stock. I noticed it is not listed on their site.
Is it a viper rear? Did you use the Viper axles? Was it a drop in fit?
Did you have to sacrifice LSD or is it in the CMJ?
 
Last edited:
That's exactly what it is with custom hubs.
 
I am interested in the diff without the shafts.

C.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top