- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
SRT Rear Differential with the 3.06 Gears and a pre-installed Quaife Limited Slip
650 HP GSM High Horsepower Half Shafts
Rear part of my stock drive shaft to mate your 5.7L to the 6.1L rear end.
This is a plug and play, drop yours out put mine in deal...has hubs and tone rings still installed. Quaife is setup already.
All this was installed NEW August 2007 and has 18,900 miles on it.
I have one of 2 offers right now but I want to see who else is interested, shipping will probably be $200-$300 bucks.
New Quaife- $1600-$1800
High HP Axles $2200 +
SRT REAR END WITH HUBS/TONE RINGS 600-1000 (Guess)
This complete setup will sell for $3700 plus shipping. I will take some money up front and the rest later from a "known" LXF member (at my discression).
Parts are in good working order...if I didn't break them then you probably won't
I will of course clean them before I ship anything.
It all fits nicely in the Mag.
For you interested SRT guys you can but this and then sell your stock SRT rear end to an R/T guy.
650 HP GSM High Horsepower Half Shafts
Rear part of my stock drive shaft to mate your 5.7L to the 6.1L rear end.
This is a plug and play, drop yours out put mine in deal...has hubs and tone rings still installed. Quaife is setup already.
All this was installed NEW August 2007 and has 18,900 miles on it.
I have one of 2 offers right now but I want to see who else is interested, shipping will probably be $200-$300 bucks.
New Quaife- $1600-$1800
High HP Axles $2200 +
SRT REAR END WITH HUBS/TONE RINGS 600-1000 (Guess)
This complete setup will sell for $3700 plus shipping. I will take some money up front and the rest later from a "known" LXF member (at my discression).
Parts are in good working order...if I didn't break them then you probably won't
I will of course clean them before I ship anything.
It all fits nicely in the Mag.
For you interested SRT guys you can but this and then sell your stock SRT rear end to an R/T guy.
Last edited: