F/s Spearco Direct Fit

SRT4Trb0

New Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tinton Falls
Steve Leanza
New Jersey
p/m me or aim (srt4trb0)
375 shipped

got a spearco direct fit for sale...perfect on stock turbo and if you dont want to get rid of your crash bar. still worked fine w/ my 50 trim, i just wanted a big fmic to flow a bit better with it. minimal bent fins. just the lettering is chipping off a bit.


PC290198.jpg

PC290199.jpg
 
Last edited:
if I didn't just spend my go mad money on a flash I would be on this... best of luck man
 
Bump for Steve! This is a great intercooler, I would jump on it myself if i didn't have a superbeast already!
 
Steve is out of town until saturday. Please direct questions/offers to me via PM. Thanks Guys.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top