- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
Features of the SHR NAG1-HTCr
"High Torque Capacity race" Transmission
Completely disassembled and inspected
All seals replaced with Mercedes-Benz parts
Upgraded Freewheel clutches
Double sided clutch conversion
Over 30% increase in clutch capacity
Increased "Working" pressure
Increased "Shift" pressure
All machine work and assembly performed in house
Only about 500 miles on it, I am going to put a stock 6.1L transmission back into my Magnum as I am removing the Supercharger for another project.
$3,000 and your stock 6.1L Transmission in "good condition" or $3,400 Cash straight out.
I will ship it to you and you ship me yours back if we do a trade.... I pay shipping one way and you the other in that case.
"High Torque Capacity race" Transmission
Completely disassembled and inspected
All seals replaced with Mercedes-Benz parts
Upgraded Freewheel clutches
Double sided clutch conversion
Over 30% increase in clutch capacity
Increased "Working" pressure
Increased "Shift" pressure
All machine work and assembly performed in house
Only about 500 miles on it, I am going to put a stock 6.1L transmission back into my Magnum as I am removing the Supercharger for another project.
$3,000 and your stock 6.1L Transmission in "good condition" or $3,400 Cash straight out.
I will ship it to you and you ship me yours back if we do a trade.... I pay shipping one way and you the other in that case.
Last edited: