F/S - RDP/Bullet-Harrop Positive Displacement blower kit

dude your friggin killing me. top it off with i just found out my neighbor has a gt500
 
sure steve, pay for installation and ill let you drive it whenever you want.
 
sure steve, pay for installation and ill let you drive it whenever you want.

na we can do it hahahaha....couldnt hurt to buy a really good unit for cheap then wait to do an install when you get the funds :bigwink:
 
Cool, now I can quit worrying about buying it. I've been put out of my misery! Now, back to worrying about beefing my transmission. Hey Ed........
 
MArkus you better have been the one who bought it
 
Thanks mate.

Yes I was very surprised it took as long as it did and especially surprised the buyer was not a forum member (on any of them).

The car should fire back up again this week. I cannot wait. Sneak peaks will be through soon of the new setup.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top