- Joined
- May 4, 2008
- Messages
- 364
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Melbourne Australia
- Website
- www.freightmanagement.com.au
For Sale, I have my positive displacement RDP/Bullet-Harrop blower kit off my car for sale. Why? Because I have the "PACKAGE" going on mine
.
What does the buyer of this kit get besides the best price on this kit anywhere and an animal of a car. Well here we go.
You get:
All you will need in addition to get this kit going is fuel injectors and maybe some wiring. You could/should also run a boosta pump or bigger fuel pump - your choice, however the kits here are not sold with them and they do work well without (mine ran without one and made approx 465rwhp). Also don't foget that once you have this kit you can increase the boost levels depending on your engine configuration
The price I am looking for on this kit as it is stated here is AUD$8000.00 (about US$6500) which as I mentioned includes shipping anywhere around the world. For AUD$2000.00 I can also add the full intercooler setup however due to the size of the goods needing to be shipped, additional charges may apply for shipping (only a % based off the intercooler setup freight charges)
Here is most of the kit. If you require any more pics, feel free to ask.


If you have any questions please feel free to ask or you can contact me via PM. I am also happy to pass over my details to you as well.
Daniel.
What does the buyer of this kit get besides the best price on this kit anywhere and an animal of a car. Well here we go.
You get:
- 1 Harrop HTV2300 blower (used 1200kms only - like new)
- 2 pulley's 1 @ 6-7psi & 1 @ 9psi
- 1 brand new manifold (never fitted to car) to suit either 5.7 or 6.1L hemi
- Polished blower mount plate
- Idle pulley and front guide plate (used but like new)
- 2 Bar map sensor (used)
- Belt (new)
- Oil filler tube
- RDP CAI, filter (used but like new)
- Hoses and fittings (used but like new)
All you will need in addition to get this kit going is fuel injectors and maybe some wiring. You could/should also run a boosta pump or bigger fuel pump - your choice, however the kits here are not sold with them and they do work well without (mine ran without one and made approx 465rwhp). Also don't foget that once you have this kit you can increase the boost levels depending on your engine configuration
The price I am looking for on this kit as it is stated here is AUD$8000.00 (about US$6500) which as I mentioned includes shipping anywhere around the world. For AUD$2000.00 I can also add the full intercooler setup however due to the size of the goods needing to be shipped, additional charges may apply for shipping (only a % based off the intercooler setup freight charges)
Here is most of the kit. If you require any more pics, feel free to ask.


If you have any questions please feel free to ask or you can contact me via PM. I am also happy to pass over my details to you as well.
Daniel.
Last edited: