F/S Quaife Rear Differential-Brand New in Box

tdola

New Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NY
SOLD

FOR SALE:
Quaife Rear Differential for 6.1 liter rear end. This Quaife Differential is a new in box never used unit. I am asking $1300 shipped or best offer (Lower 48 States---I am located in NY). Please PM me if interested. I am selling this because I have changed my mind on upgrading my stock differential. Due to some members advice, I have opened the box of the Quaife and it appears to be in PERFECT WORKING ORDER. I will provide pictures as soon as I can. Here is a link to the few items that I have sold on e-bay if this helps in anyway:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tdola&ftab=AllFeedback



QuaiffeDifferential.jpg



Thanks.

Tom
516-510-5491
[email protected]
Long Island, NY

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DESCRIPTION: Quaife LSD (Limited Slip Differential)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Quaife Limited slip (LSD) Differential for the LX Platform HEMI cars is a real limited slip differencial offered as a direct replacement for the factory Open Differential. The Quaife Limited Slip Differential powers both drive wheels under nearly all conditions, instead of just one. With an ordinary open differential, standard on most cars, a lot of precious power is wasted during wheelspin under acceleration. This happens because the open differential shifts power to the wheel with less grip (along the path of least resistance). The Quaife, however, does just the opposite. It senses which wheel has the better grip, and biases the power to that wheel. It does this smoothly and constantly, and without ever completely removing power from the other wheel. In drag-race style, straight-line acceleration runs, this results in a close to ideal 50/50 power split to both drive wheels, resulting in essentially twice the grip of an ordinary differential (they don't call open diffs "peglegs" for nothing). [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In cornering, while accelerating out of a turn, the Quaife biases power to the outside wheel, reducing inside-wheel spin. This allows the driver to begin accelerating earlier, exiting the corner at a higher speed. The Quaife also controls loss of traction when the front wheels are on slippery surfaces such as ice and snow or mud, providing the appropriate biased traction needed to overcome these adverse conditions. The Quaife Differential provides constant and infinitely variable drive. Power is transferred automatically without the use of normal friction pads or plates seen in other limited-slip designs. The Quaife's unique design offers maximum traction, improves handling and steering, and puts the power where it is needed most. A definite advantage whether on the track or on the street. The Quaife is extremely strong and durable and since the Quaife is gear operated, it has no plates or clutches that can wear out and need costly replacement. The Quaife is great for street driving or racing. Racers don't have to put up with locking mechanisms or spools that created unwanted understeer under power, or in the case of front-drive cars, even tear the steering wheel out of their hands when cornering. Because it behaves like an open differential during ordinary driving, street drivers will have trouble telling it's there until pushing the car's limits. The Quaife ATB Differential comes with something else other's don't have: a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty applies even when raced! [/FONT]



progress.gif
 
Last edited:
post #1 Updated...see Above
 
Last edited:
hey u need to follow the f.s section rules if not ur thread will get deleted
 
Post #1 Updated...see Above
 
Last edited:
u need to list contact info location pics and description anything over 150
 
Confused

Post #1 Updated...see Above
 
Last edited:
if there is no contact info as in name or location listed the mods will delete ur thread
 
post #1 Updated...see Above
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately Tom...C is entirely correct. We just ask you to follow the forum rules like everyone else...no big deal. I don't think anyone plans on 'stalking' you lol. Basic contact info, like email, phone number, and location and then some actual pics of the item to be sold. Often a link to your ebay profile proves to be quite helpful for those who have no 'active' membership on this forum. You'd probably sell it with these rules in mind. Cool?
 
Unfortunately Tom...C is entirely correct. We just ask you to follow the forum rules like everyone else...no big deal. I don't think anyone plans on 'stalking' you lol. Basic contact info, like email, phone number, and location and then some actual pics of the item to be sold. Often a link to your ebay profile proves to be quite helpful for those who have no 'active' membership on this forum. You'd probably sell it with these rules in mind. Cool?

I am really not trying to give anyone a hard time. I have posted a few items on some other forums and had never posted my private information unless someone PM'd me and then, of course, I would provide them with anything that they needed. I assumed that this was the same process here but apparently I was wrong. I am not experienced in selling things so I guess this is a learnig experience for me. Everything that I do is in "Good Faith" and I am not trying to deceive anyone in any way, shape or form. I just figured that if someone was interested in actually buying the item that they would PM me. A PM does not obligate anyone to anything. Oh well. Just my thoughts on this process. :hug:

POST #1 UPDATED...SEE ABOVE
 
Last edited:
tdola - no worries, but with all the scamming that goes on within the online world, forums are getting tighter and tighter about this kind of thing. it is for your protection as well as everybody else!!! do you have any pics????
 
tdola - no worries, but with all the scamming that goes on within the online world, forums are getting tighter and tighter about this kind of thing. it is for your protection as well as everybody else!!! do you have any pics????

I am not so good with how to post pics, but I am going to try to take a pic with my camera phone and then try to post it that way. I won't be able to do so until tomorrow since it's Easter and my wife and I are taking our kids to an easter egg hunt later this afternoon and then going to a family dinner. I hope to have some pics up by tomorrow.
 
sounds good. if you have a photobucker account, it is a great way to store your pics and have easy access to them for quick and easy posting to the boards!!!
 
I am really not trying to give anyone a hard time. I have posted a few items on some other forums and had never posted my private information unless someone PM'd me and then, of course, I would provide them with anything that they needed. I assumed that this was the same process here but apparently I was wrong. I am not experienced in selling things so I guess this is a learnig experience for me. Everything that I do is in "Good Faith" and I am not trying to deceive anyone in any way, shape or form. I just figured that if someone was interested in actually buying the item that they would PM me. A PM does not obligate anyone to anything. Oh well. Just my thoughts on this process. :hug:

POST #1 UPDATED...SEE ABOVE

It's all good my friend. We're a pretty close group here at the Connection and I totally remember your posts on the OC (who can forget a face like that right LOL!)...anyways, here's a How-to link of how to post any pics you want:

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586
 
If this is legit, I am interested, as I am doing Quaiffe with my 426 package in 3 weeks. Please post pics and other relevant info. I am interested.
Chase
 
If this is legit, I am interested, as I am doing Quaiffe with my 426 package in 3 weeks. Please post pics and other relevant info. I am interested.
Chase

I just added a link in Post #1 to the picture of my Quaife Rear Differential with the shippingt box, 2 rings and the warranty card that can be filled out so you can become the original warranty holder of this differential (It has never been registered/filled out). Please let me know if the link works as I have tried it and it worked for me. Thanks.
 
I just added a link in Post #1 to the picture of my Quaife Rear Differential with the shippingt box, 2 rings and the warranty card that can be filled out so you can become the original warranty holder of this differential (It has never been registered/filled out). Please let me know if the link works as I have tried it and it worked for me. Thanks.

Thank a lot Tom! I'm sure someone here will take it off your hands.
 
I vouge for Tom. He is a friend of mine. If he scams someone I will go over to his house and bust a cap in his A*S! Seriously, he is a man of his word.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top