F/S PORTED THROTTLE BODY 5.7 6.1 $300.00 shipped.

1FST4DR

Supporting Vendor
Silver Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
2,051
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
55
Location
Ft Laud
For sale used Ported Throttle body.Has less then 500 miles on the throttle
body.Came off a 09 6.1 Challenger.The opening is right around 84.25 mm

Price is $300.00 obo shipped 48 states..


I can also port your T/B for $150.00 ..This includes 2-3 day shipping back to you..




PortedTB003.jpg

PortedTB002.jpg
 
Last edited:
they work awesome!! have one of the first done on my own car. zero issues and i picked up 2 tenths at the track from my previous best, immediately after install!!!
 
Dont you have a job??^^ :)
 
yes....... matter of fact i am at work right now!!! thats the nice part about being the boss!!! lol
 
hmmm. This is the same blade and everything? just ported before and afer the blade?
 
great mod for the money!!! for all you northern folks whose cars are put up for the winter, now is a great time to pop off the tb and have scott port yours for just $150!!! great bang for the buck!!
 
That is a good deal

Wish I didn't spend 400 on the modern muscle one, BT is one of the nicest vendors out there.
 
not needed...... albeit, if you have a custom tune, you may ask your tuner for some tweaks to get max out of the tb....
 
so this is a stock 6.1 hemi throttle body that you ported which I can buy for 300 ...

OR

I can send you my stock 6.1 hemi throttle body and you can port it for 150 ...

AND

this mod will give me .2 in the 1/4 mile ... if my mods are CAI, tstat, exhaust and a CMR???

if so then hmmmmm

what would be your turn around time if I send you MY stock TB through UPS next day air on monday???
 
I have an idea.

Why don't you send it out exchange so that someone could put it on their car, and then send you their stock one.?

That way no one would have any down time waiting to send theirs in, have it ported, and then send it back.

You could still charge a core charge until they send theirs in. Like buying a remanufactured starter or alternator.

Create a core charge equal to the cost of a new one to replace it if the customer doesn't send back his old one, or it's damaged.
 
so this is a stock 6.1 hemi throttle body that you ported which I can buy for 300 ...

OR

I can send you my stock 6.1 hemi throttle body and you can port it for 150 ...

AND

this mod will give me .2 in the 1/4 mile ... if my mods are CAI, tstat, exhaust and a CMR???

if so then hmmmmm

what would be your turn around time if I send you MY stock TB through UPS next day air on monday???

the .2 is not necessarily a gaurantee......... the other part is correct and you forgot the improved throttle response. :happy:
 
I have an idea.

Why don't you send it out exchange so that someone could put it on their car, and then send you their stock one.?

That way no one would have any down time waiting to send theirs in, have it ported, and then send it back.

You could still charge a core charge until they send theirs in. Like buying a remanufactured starter or alternator.

Create a core charge equal to the cost of a new one to replace it if the customer doesn't send back his old one, or it's damaged.

good idea Hal .. kinda like what they do when you order tinted tail lights

the .2 is not necessarily a gaurantee......... the other part is correct and you forgot the improved throttle response. :happy:

well yeah ... throttle response ...

I hear you with the guarantee ... I thought you were running just a CAI, Pred and Exhaust .. what are your other performance mods Chris??
 
GREAT service man! Looks like great work!
 
good idea Hal .. kinda like what they do when you order tinted tail lights



well yeah ... throttle response ...

I hear you with the guarantee ... I thought you were running just a CAI, Pred and Exhaust .. what are your other performance mods Chris??

torque conv., hi flows, and some other minor things.

my comment on the .2 is more based from the stand point that it may not happen for everyone. the day i swapped, the d/a was slightly better and the track hooked better. i went to my home track under similar conditions as i usually run and i consistently ran .1 - .15 better.
 
Actually Hal I have been doing that already,Good looking out :)And glad to see your alive..lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top