so this is a stock 6.1 hemi throttle body that you ported which I can buy for 300 ...
OR
I can send you my stock 6.1 hemi throttle body and you can port it for 150 ...
AND
this mod will give me .2 in the 1/4 mile ... if my mods are CAI, tstat, exhaust and a CMR???
if so then hmmmmm
what would be your turn around time if I send you MY stock TB through UPS next day air on monday???
As Chris states Anthony I cant or wont gaurantee anything.One thing I will say that is gauranteed is the throttle response as Chris stated.Some of my customers have said just that alone was worth the $$.I have not had a chance to test a 6.1 yet on the dyno but i have tested it on a bone stock
5.7.It made 5hp 5tq at Diablo sport.So nothing to write home about but i know some folks have paid alot more for alot less.
You can read in this thread I have some happy customers out there..
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=144608
Hope this sheds some light on the subject.Thanks everyone
PS Anthony i have some real nice T/Bs comming in soon so we can do an exchange.i will keep you posted in this thread..