F/S or trade: BT Pistol Grip

DeaconSRT8

I'm a Wheelopath
Silver Supporter
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wa. State
Name: Todd
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Spanaway, WA
Price: $60.00
Description of item:

Billet Technology's Stealth Pistol Grip shifter ($69.95 new). I used it for two days, then removed it. It's beautiful, like all of BT's stuff, just not for me.
I want a T-Handle shifter, so I am open to a trade.
$60.00 shipped

Thanks!
 
Is it the screw on type or the later pin style? If its pre-'07 (screw on type) i'll take it off your hands.
 
Sorry Deacon, I never replied to your PM on the other site, I just realized. I'm a dick, my bad. :(
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top