F/S NEW TECHCO S/C w/hemi orange runners

rubbel

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tampa,FL
For Sale:

Brand new in box never installed Techco supercharger with custom powder coated runners. Asking $ 6240 for paypal or $ 6000 by certified bank check.
Shipped from zip code 33409. Freight not included in selling price. I chose to go in a different direction.
 

Attachments

  • techco3.jpg
    techco3.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 21
  • techco2.jpg
    techco2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 23
  • techco1.jpg
    techco1.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 44
900 hp at 12psi. You should consider keepin it.
 
Envied;

How much rwhp / tq on your Techco build? Aren't you doing their 427 with their supercharger? Any dyno numbers to post yet?
 
rubbel - why are you selling it?????
 
I had an opportunity to go in a different direction that I hope will push the envelope even further so I took it. The Techco was never even installed on my car. This is a brand new unit. As we finish up my build there will be more information posted.
 
No sir, I will be honest my build is at a stop due to my heads being fixed. Got sent out 3-4 weeks ago and I haven't got them back. WhAt ever route you go good luck, your car will be a beast regardless.
 
Envied;

It is amazing how long things can take when pushing the limits and the things one can encounter. I hope your results delight the Jeep world. Best of luck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top