teamsrt4
Neon Driver
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 49
- Location
- Northern California
- Website
- www.sacforcefed.com
Name: Mitch Anderson
Location: Sacramento, Ca.
Contact: PM or E-mail: [email protected]
Price: $250 shipped obo
Description: SRT-4 Mopar Stage-1 Springs
I have a brand new set of Mopar Stage-1 springs for the SRT-4. They will fit all years 03-05. The reason i'm selling them is I originally bought them for my roommate's 06 convertable PT-Cruiser and later found out they will only fit the 02-05 models not the 06. These Performance Springs are made from high-tensile spring material that ensures durability and heightens spring performance without bind or blowing out your struts. They also provide a 25 mm drop from the stock ride height. E-mail me for pics...
Location: Sacramento, Ca.
Contact: PM or E-mail: [email protected]
Price: $250 shipped obo
Description: SRT-4 Mopar Stage-1 Springs
I have a brand new set of Mopar Stage-1 springs for the SRT-4. They will fit all years 03-05. The reason i'm selling them is I originally bought them for my roommate's 06 convertable PT-Cruiser and later found out they will only fit the 02-05 models not the 06. These Performance Springs are made from high-tensile spring material that ensures durability and heightens spring performance without bind or blowing out your struts. They also provide a 25 mm drop from the stock ride height. E-mail me for pics...
Last edited: