F/s Level 5 1000 Hp Half Shafts

tdola

New Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NY
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am selling a brand new in box set of PPP Level 5 1000 hp half shafts with the hubs. I am asking $2000 or best offer. I have to decided to go a different route regarding my rear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx




Regards

Tom
[email protected]
516-510-5491
 
Last edited:
might i ask which direction your going? a ford 9"?
 
New Price for Level 5/1000hp Half Shafts

New price for the Level 5 1000 hp Half Shafts...$2000.00 shipped.

(I adjusted price reduction in Post 1 to reflect new lower price)
 
Congrats Tom! Hope you got the price you were looking for man.

Thanks. All went well with the sale and I learned a little about posting "For Sale" items in the process.
 
I glad it worked out brother. Sometimes fussy rules can be a pita but they are intended to help all parties....how did the quaiffe go? Any luck there?
 
I glad it worked out brother. Sometimes fussy rules can be a pita but they are intended to help all parties....how did the quaiffe go? Any luck there?

A sale is imminent...........I hope :prop:!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top