MR-SMITH Super Bee #936 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 261 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East TN Jun 27, 2008 #1 I have a set of the spanner wrenches laying around that I have no use for. Dont ask why I had two sets its a long story. Hate to throw them away cause I paid $60 for them. Anyone need a set?
I have a set of the spanner wrenches laying around that I have no use for. Dont ask why I had two sets its a long story. Hate to throw them away cause I paid $60 for them. Anyone need a set?
MR-SMITH Super Bee #936 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 261 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East TN Jun 27, 2008 #2 They are gone. That was quik.
M MatFab Full Access Member Full Access Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Milford MI Jun 27, 2008 #3 Cool...glad you got rid of them Ry! ...Milan in for MatFab lol