F/S Kooks Longtubes and Midpipes

ATLSRT

New Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Alpharetta, GA
Well I hate to have to do this, but I am putting up for sale my kooks longtube headers and midpipes. I bought the longtubes used 6 months ago from another forum member, and then bought brand new kooks midpipes with cats to go along with them. I just dont have the time or money to install them anymore, and since I lowered my car the headers won't clear since they hang lower than stock. The midpipes are brand new in box; I just opened them to take pics. The packahe also comes with NEW gaskets, bolts, and 02 extensions. The headers are jet hot coated as well. Only bad part is that one of the headers has a dent in it; it's not cracked at all. I am looking for $1300 shipped; please PM if interested. Thanks!

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0001-2.jpg

PICT0002-2.jpg

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top