michaelthemage
Silver Surfer
F/S: Kicker Sub w/Enclosure and Kicker 322 Watt Amplifier, for 300C / SRT8
Okay, for sale are from 300C SRT8 2006:
1. The Kicker Subwoofer with Enclosure, from Trunk with the Amplifier 322Watt for 399 plus shipping; no wires or other hardware, just the connectors! I upgraded so these become available.
They are in perfect Working and Cosmetic Condition!
I am in SFL,Broward, so if you are there too, we can meet to make the deal and it saves the shipping. Otherwise I ship
For more info..... send a PM! Same goes for Sales Processing. I will take Money Order or PayPal if confirmed/verified in the U.S.!
Okay, for sale are from 300C SRT8 2006:
1. The Kicker Subwoofer with Enclosure, from Trunk with the Amplifier 322Watt for 399 plus shipping; no wires or other hardware, just the connectors! I upgraded so these become available.
They are in perfect Working and Cosmetic Condition!
I am in SFL,Broward, so if you are there too, we can meet to make the deal and it saves the shipping. Otherwise I ship
For more info..... send a PM! Same goes for Sales Processing. I will take Money Order or PayPal if confirmed/verified in the U.S.!
Attachments
Last edited: