**F/S Jeep SRT8 Front Differential, Axles and Driveshaft**

junior666

Stab & Steer Club Member 1
Platinum Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am selling my front Differential sinse I am running in 2wd.
I may go back sometime but not in the near future. The Diff, Axles
and Driveshaft came out at 83K. I am looking for $1500 plus
shipping.

I have not upgraded to a different front differential, i am running
without a Diff.

You cam email me or pm me.
[email protected]
 
Last edited:
Surprised to see someone want a 2 wheel drive over the Jeep AWD.....did you do that 1.5 60' in 2 wheel drive?..
 
Surprised to see someone want a 2 wheel drive over the Jeep AWD.....did you do that 1.5 60' in 2 wheel drive?..

Yes I did, 1.539 best, lifted the front tires off the ground!!
Bump....
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top