F/S Hoosier 275/40/17s Still packaged for shipping

Redfox0099

NASCAR Tech Student
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
Website
www.redfox-racing.com
I got these and then decided to go with a wider tire so I don't need them anymore.

$380 plus whatever shipping will be or you can pick them up from me in Texas.

100_0298.jpg



I also have 2 sets of 17" rims these can be mounted to in my garage.
 
what did you end up going with nathan????
 
Sold with a set of Wheels



Nothing yet...still trying to deceide on if I want to widen my 17" x 9" mustang copies for $400 plus shipping to 17 x 11" or get some other set and sell the Mustangs.

By the way - that is the tire I use, including on the 10 second run.
 
Sold with a set of Wheels



Nothing yet...still trying to deceide on if I want to widen my 17" x 9" mustang copies for $400 plus shipping to 17 x 11" or get some other set and sell the Mustangs.

excellent!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top