F/S HHP 426 Stroker Package $7500

junior666

Stab & Steer Club Member 1
Platinum Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Points
0
F/S HHP 426 Stroker Package $7500 SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKSAs you may have seen I am going installing an Arrington 440 in my Jeep.
That leaves me with a proven 11.98 second HHP 426!!

FOR $7500 you get:
Forgeg 426 short block 10.3to1 compression
HHP stage 3 cam
HHP stage 2 ported/polished heads
HHP custom 42lb bosch injectors
ATI Damper (6% overdrive)
Base tune can be provided by HHP

(need stock block and heads for core)

This package is backed by HHP
Dynoed 460hp 460tq AWD dyno dynamics dyno

Here is some video and dyno sheet!!
dynosheet001.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SgqiI2UK4
1198001.jpg
 
Last edited:
wow you want heads and block back as a core. I can find you some one to buy it right now if you let them keep there cores
 
wow you want heads and block back as a core. I can find you some one to buy it right now if you let them keep there cores

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think its a great deal if you've got to give up your block and heads, especially if you've already got a set of aftermarket heads. Good luck with the sale though!
 
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think its a great deal if you've got to give up your block and heads, especially if you've already got a set of aftermarket heads. Good luck with the sale though!

When you buy a Short Block and heads from a vendor they want your cores to use for the next guy. I'm doing 440 stroker, have to send head and block cores or pay extra 2500!!
 
its a really good price since its a long block...if you were to buy this separately then your looking at the heads/cam package for 3grand give or take and they take your cores, then the short block for what 7-9 these days...and they take your core. good luck with your sale!
 
yeah, awesome deal. wish i was thinking about keeping the car longer. 5 years is getting rustic lol.
 
How many miles and times down the track?

..

From what I understand, its going to be a brand new motor. It got pulled and sent back to BES for a total refurb.
 
From what I understand, its going to be a brand new motor. It got pulled and sent back to BES for a total refurb.

Correct Dan, whole new assembly, as if they started over!!
 
sold Sold Sold Thanks Everone!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top