F/S Hairless Sphynx Kittens

OurZoo

New Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Phoenix/Woodland Hills
For all of you that have never seen a hairless cat or are familiar with them, they are known to be cats to the extreme. They are very intelligent, affectionate and neked. These are the pics of mom and dad. Akila is on the left and Nigel is on the right. We are expecting a pointed litter(looks like Siamese) and all should have blue eyes. The kittens will come with TICA and/or CFA registration paperwork. Kittens should be born July 1st. They will be ready to go to their homes the first week of October. All pet kittens will be spayed or neutered, age appropriate vaccinations, microchipped and will be vet checked before they go to their homes. The wifey prefers to sell locally and is very particular on who they go to. $1500 each. If shipping, at buyers expense.
IMG_7971.jpg
IMG_7965Small.jpg

IMG_7862Small.jpg
061708009Small.jpg

061408086Small.jpg
061408011Small.jpg

061408014Small.jpg
061408015Small.jpg
061408020Small.jpg

061408404Small.jpg
061408174Small.jpg
 
holy shit! 1500 for a cat???

wow, i cant even see how people like those things. they look like big bats with no wings.
 
Would it make it any easier if I told you that you get a free gift with purchase lol? Kinda freaky when you first meet one, but then you fall in love with the personality.
 
Think about it. No shedding, no fur balls to cough up -- maybe kind of spooky though.

do they lick themselves from instinct or is that gone?
do you have to put sunscreen on them if they go outside?
 
Would it make it any easier if I told you that you get a free gift with purchase lol? Kinda freaky when you first meet one, but then you fall in love with the personality.

lol, like a tank of 91? i guess im just not a cat pro, the only ones ive ever had i rescued from something or other when they were just kittens. never had to pay for one. i loved my cats though, dont have any now, because i live in a small 2 bdrm and am hardly ever home.
 
Think about it. No shedding, no fur balls to cough up -- maybe kind of spooky though.

do they lick themselves from instinct or is that gone?
do you have to put sunscreen on them if they go outside?

They still lick themselves and yes you would have to put sunscreen on them if you were going to take them out for a walk.
NOTE: I DO NOT TAKE MY CATS ON WALKS! LMAO!
 
so.....youre telling us you lube up your bald kitty before a walk?
 
Hairless would be good...easier to BBQ.
j/k :rofl:




$1500 is more than I paid for my first car...good luck finding homes for the kittens.
 
4 Weeks old yesterday. They will be ready to go to homes in 8 weeks. They are looking a little bit less like aliens at this point.
nakedkittens091LargeSmall.jpg
nakedkittens073LargeSmall.jpg

nakedkittens078LargeSmall.jpg
nakedkittens083LargeSmall.jpg
 
No offense dude, but hairless cats are FUGLY.....


I'm a cat person, have two at home.....But I would never pay for a hairless...let alone 1500 for one.....
 
No offense dude, but hairless cats are FUGLY.....


I'm a cat person, have two at home.....But I would never pay for a hairless...let alone 1500 for one.....

No worries mate. We're all entitled to our own opinions. Fortunately for us, there are quite a few people that do love them and appreciate the breed and will spend up to 3,000 on one. I probably have over 15K myself invested in my own zoo. It's worth it to me as much as putting money into the SRT8s.

Man those kitties are cool and exotic. If I was in the market for a cat, I'd be all over it. Beautiful species.

Thanks....most people are freaked out when they come over for the first time, but love 'em by the time they leave.
 
I am a BIG animal lover and have had cats and dogs all my life. I used to think that these were the ugliest cats i had ever seen until i meet one! These cats have amazing personalities and they look ALOT better upclose. $1500 is kinda steep, but these are very exotic cats that are not a dime a dozen. I am still LOL at the comment made by the dude from charleston.....halarious!
 
Mr Bigglesworth

LOOK INTO MY EYES
nakedkittens073LargeSmall.jpg


I love these cats. They are very unique indeed.
If I had the 1500 I would adopt one for sure.
I would feel like Dr Evil..MWWWWAAAAAAAAAA
Good luck on the sales ....
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top