F/S EvE One of a kind SRT-8

Gilgamesh

Ron's Nemesis
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Hey guys, due to some personal issues I am strongly leaning towards selling my baby. This car was One of the first in America to run the PPP 426 stroker and THE FIRST, to my knowlege, to do it with the paxton blower as well. She has been in countless shows, races and delivered enough smiles for a lifetime. If anyone is interested please PM me and we can discuss the details and Numbers. Thank you and good luck.

Currently the OdO is at 33k
as she sits I am asking around $35K which I dont need to say is a INCREDABLE deal.

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Gilgameshhemi/?action=view&current=eveacceleration.flv

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Gilgameshhemi/?action=view&current=MVI_0092.flv

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Gilgameshhemi/?action=view&current=MVI_0092.flv

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Gilgameshhemi/?action=view&current=IMG_0026.jpg

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Gilgameshhemi/?action=view&current=IMG_0027.jpg
 
Last edited:
Best of luck on the sale. Would you kindly review the rules and make the adjustments as needed?
 
Does the car have a new transmison? I love your car man I am jst finishing doing almost the same build as you.
 
Fuck any chance you want to sell me jsut he tranns and converter?
What trans is it? SHR? also how long did the stock unit last for. I guess what I a trying to say is how much time do you think my stocker has
 
Sweet Deal, If i dndt have the jeep i would be on that. I seriously doubt it will be on the block for long.
 
Hey dave how many pounds of bost were you seeing? what pullie did you have on?
 
damn dave, sorry to see it go your ride was indeed one of my favs and that tunnel vid makes me horny. too much info? lol
 
damn dave, sorry to see it go your ride was indeed one of my favs and that tunnel vid makes me horny. too much info? lol

your more than welcome to come watch it at my house. I have my comp on my big screen tv with surround sound. I cant wait till my cars does I am going ot have to make a video like that in the tunnels after the goldengate
 
Baddass ride for sure, would really love to see that thing on the track.

Good luck on the sale.
 
Hey just an update.

She has the 2.62 blower pullie that will deliver about 12psi max boost. The tranny is custom built by a local drag tranny maker and the converter is made for me specifically by precision. As for M5 your trannys life will depend on how hard u are on it and what converter u have. If u are using the stock converter u will last longer but after u start beefing parts up, others start to break....
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top