larryc7777
Always in Heat
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
SOLD
NEW PRICE = $250+shipping
Model U7135
Software v.9r04(worked best for me)
Condition is like new.
I'm seling my DS Predator because it's no longer needed. Before I sold my Jeep SRT8, I restored the original backup to the vehicle. Now the Predator is "unmated" and can be used on another vehicle.
I'm asking $300 shipped for the Predator with power supply and USB hookup cable.
NEW PRICE = $250+shipping
Model U7135
Software v.9r04(worked best for me)
Condition is like new.
I'm seling my DS Predator because it's no longer needed. Before I sold my Jeep SRT8, I restored the original backup to the vehicle. Now the Predator is "unmated" and can be used on another vehicle.
I'm asking $300 shipped for the Predator with power supply and USB hookup cable.
Last edited: