F/S Diablo Predator
Steve Rogus
[email protected]
Sugar grove Illinois
$240 shipped in the U.S.
Selling my predator. Comes with the cable to plug it into the car, but no usb. Brought my car in for numerous crap, trans leak, oil leak, control arms again, etc., but forgot to put it back to stock...Wasn't really thinking. Anyway, they basically reamed me a new one about getting a great deal on the car, busting a 1/2 shaft after a couple months, buying an extended warranty, now bringing it in for more stuff all while having it preditorized. Everything is all good now, but they claim on my last leg for warranty issues. Whatever.
This is my daily driver for work, and I drive a lot. Since winter and snow will be here for a while, I can't even experience the great effects of this thing anyway. I'm irritated for now and hopefully someone can use this more than me. The wife's pregnant and her Z4 won't cut it for long, so I'm feverishly talking her into a GCSRT8, so if she gets one, I'll get another pred. then. Thanks. I'll respond to all email questions although I'm sure you all know what I'm selling. Paypal and massages with happy endings work well for payment!
Thanks, Steve
Steve Rogus
[email protected]
Sugar grove Illinois
$240 shipped in the U.S.
Selling my predator. Comes with the cable to plug it into the car, but no usb. Brought my car in for numerous crap, trans leak, oil leak, control arms again, etc., but forgot to put it back to stock...Wasn't really thinking. Anyway, they basically reamed me a new one about getting a great deal on the car, busting a 1/2 shaft after a couple months, buying an extended warranty, now bringing it in for more stuff all while having it preditorized. Everything is all good now, but they claim on my last leg for warranty issues. Whatever.
This is my daily driver for work, and I drive a lot. Since winter and snow will be here for a while, I can't even experience the great effects of this thing anyway. I'm irritated for now and hopefully someone can use this more than me. The wife's pregnant and her Z4 won't cut it for long, so I'm feverishly talking her into a GCSRT8, so if she gets one, I'll get another pred. then. Thanks. I'll respond to all email questions although I'm sure you all know what I'm selling. Paypal and massages with happy endings work well for payment!
Thanks, Steve
Last edited: