- Joined
- Dec 16, 2007
- Messages
- 257
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 55
- Location
- San Antonio,TX
- Website
- www.skittlesracing.com
Hey guys I have the following for sale
Nitrous Outlet plate (Good to 400HP) $250ish New
Nitrous Outlet Wet Kit with big solenoids and hoses up to 400 HP $800ish new
FJO Progessive controller $300ish new
Nitrous Jets from 75HP shot to 300HP shot $25 in upgraded jets
Fuel rail tap
Low Pressure cut off switch $25
10# Bottle (This is still in Texas and will be shipped seperate from the rest of the kit)
Billet Aluminium Bracket (Also in Texas) $200ish
I will leave all the wiring uncut so it will fit into your Jeep the same way I have mine wired. My Bottle does have some discoloration because I heated it up with a torch at times and the valve is slightly bent because I dropped the bottle. All this is cosmetic and in no way effect the performance of the package. With only a Bwoody CAI and B&G tune, I have run a 11.52 in excellent air. The kit is less than 6 months old and Ive run about 20 bottles on my Jeep. Im asking $850 plus shipping, I can take paypal but prefer Money order as payment. Everything but the bottle and Bracket will be shipped immediatley, Im currently working in Montana so the bottle and bracket will take about a week longer than the rest of the kit. I will have to have my brother or a buddy goto my house to package and ship the bottle and bracket.
Thank you
John
I will check PMs but email is best way to reach me.
[email protected]
Nitrous Outlet plate (Good to 400HP) $250ish New
Nitrous Outlet Wet Kit with big solenoids and hoses up to 400 HP $800ish new
FJO Progessive controller $300ish new
Nitrous Jets from 75HP shot to 300HP shot $25 in upgraded jets
Fuel rail tap
Low Pressure cut off switch $25
10# Bottle (This is still in Texas and will be shipped seperate from the rest of the kit)
Billet Aluminium Bracket (Also in Texas) $200ish
I will leave all the wiring uncut so it will fit into your Jeep the same way I have mine wired. My Bottle does have some discoloration because I heated it up with a torch at times and the valve is slightly bent because I dropped the bottle. All this is cosmetic and in no way effect the performance of the package. With only a Bwoody CAI and B&G tune, I have run a 11.52 in excellent air. The kit is less than 6 months old and Ive run about 20 bottles on my Jeep. Im asking $850 plus shipping, I can take paypal but prefer Money order as payment. Everything but the bottle and Bracket will be shipped immediatley, Im currently working in Montana so the bottle and bracket will take about a week longer than the rest of the kit. I will have to have my brother or a buddy goto my house to package and ship the bottle and bracket.
Thank you
John
I will check PMs but email is best way to reach me.
[email protected]