- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
I love this box but starting a small business takes cash so I am selling my box, 4 channel amp, and amp wiring kit.
I can bring it to DFW or with me to Spring Festival...it might be too heavy to ship...weights about 80 pounds and I installed handles on the back of it to move it around easier.
There is a small bit of black missing in the front middle and the side....let me know and I can bring it to Spring Festival.
I can bring it to DFW or with me to Spring Festival...it might be too heavy to ship...weights about 80 pounds and I installed handles on the back of it to move it around easier.
There is a small bit of black missing in the front middle and the side....let me know and I can bring it to Spring Festival.