BLWN HMI
New Member
Selling a stock Jeep SRT8 6.1L Hemi motor. ONLY 200 miles. Was briefly used for some engine dyno testing. Motor is factory tight and has perfect compression. As shown in the photos, this 6.1L comes with everything! Throttle Body, Intake Manifold, Fuel Injectors, Valve Covers, Factory SRT-8 Headers/Manifolds, Dipstick w/Tube and Oil Pan. Motor even comes with A/C, Power Steering, Alternator, and ALL Sensors & Factory Jeep Harness already installed.
As far as I know the main difference between the Jeep SRT8 motor and the LX SRT8 motor is the size of the exhaust manifolds and shape of the oil pan. If you plan on putting this in an LX, I also have a set of stock LX exhaust manifolds and a stock LX oil pan and pick up tube.
These motors from the dealer without A/C, Power Steering, Alternator, Sensors & Harness are over $9000.
Selling this one for $5,000. If you need the motor shipped, I'm guessing freight is between $300 and $700 depending where you are located. Price does not include freight.
As far as I know the main difference between the Jeep SRT8 motor and the LX SRT8 motor is the size of the exhaust manifolds and shape of the oil pan. If you plan on putting this in an LX, I also have a set of stock LX exhaust manifolds and a stock LX oil pan and pick up tube.
These motors from the dealer without A/C, Power Steering, Alternator, Sensors & Harness are over $9000.
Selling this one for $5,000. If you need the motor shipped, I'm guessing freight is between $300 and $700 depending where you are located. Price does not include freight.