F/S: Cheap Asanti 22" af130 BB center chrome lip staggered

Ezcorpion

PRESIDENT OF DFWLX
Full Access
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
DALLAS, TX
Website
www.dfwlx.com
22X8.5 fronts 22X10.5 rears
Wheels alone were $6000 w/ custom painted Brilliant Black centers
TPMS sensors included

Will need tires soon
I am selling the wheels so consider the tires a bonus

PRICE!!! 1500.00 W/ Local pickup

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER AND WANT THESE SHIPPED. YOU WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING ALSO. LET ME KNOW AND I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A QUOTE.


Full disclaimer:
there are some scratches and scrapes on the outer lips. Nothing I was worried about though. You could have each lip replaced for $250 if you wanted.
Front left tire has a bubble on the sidewall.
Rears are getting close to the wear bars.


These rims come off the SRT300 you see in the pics & i am helping sell them. If you have any questions please ask.

DSC_8119.jpg


DSC_8121.jpg


DSC_8196.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fuck! If u still have them I will buy them at the spring fling. I don't have time to drive to Texas
 
damn it I want this!!!! if I just didn't buy a new set of tires for my 300, I'd be all over this!! Oh well, Free bump for ya bro!:D
 
Bump for a great price.


Please see the F/S rules and make changes where needed.
 
let me know I can always send you a down payment till spring fling or somehong like that
 
UPDATED rim size... FIRST owner contacted me and mentioned there was an error. They are 22X8.5 in the front so they can fit the SRT/BREMBOS.. sorry for the mistake.
 
Rims have been sold guys. I apologize to anyone that was waiting on quotes. Owner decided on selling them to one of our club members.

Again. i apologize.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top