A few months back my Charger was t-boned in a wreck.
The sunroof was not damaged, but I decided since the car had extensive repair to do, I wanted to get rid of my stock sunroof. I am 6'4" and never liked sunroof but it came on my Super Bee from the dealership
I am selling a stock oem Charger sunroof and a stock oem Charger interior (sunroof cut) headliner.....$1200 plus shipping or local pick up (preferred).
What you will still need to complete the install is a new metal roof with a sunroof cutout...my body shop priced that for me and it is $200.
You will also need to buy a maplight with the sunroof switch (pictured below), if your car does not already have one. I do not have a price for that. My map light piece is painted black as my new headliner is black suede now.
The switch between the map lights is the sunroof switch.
The sunroof was not damaged, but I decided since the car had extensive repair to do, I wanted to get rid of my stock sunroof. I am 6'4" and never liked sunroof but it came on my Super Bee from the dealership
I am selling a stock oem Charger sunroof and a stock oem Charger interior (sunroof cut) headliner.....$1200 plus shipping or local pick up (preferred).
What you will still need to complete the install is a new metal roof with a sunroof cutout...my body shop priced that for me and it is $200.
You will also need to buy a maplight with the sunroof switch (pictured below), if your car does not already have one. I do not have a price for that. My map light piece is painted black as my new headliner is black suede now.
The switch between the map lights is the sunroof switch.