- Joined
- Dec 1, 2007
- Messages
- 726
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
$100 shipped in the US. (HHP sells them for $269 plus shipping)
This CAI is perfect for the 90mm Throttle body, lines up perfect. I have it drilled and tapped for a nitrous nozzle and will plug it with a 1/8 NPT fitting if you dont plan on using nitrous. Comes with the 4" coupler, a reducer would be necessary to put it on a stock throttle body. C&L has them for sale or you can find them pretty cheap online.
I just put a fresh coat of silver ceramic paint on the tube, looks brand new. Filter is still in very good shape. All clamps provided and stock air box bottom with the hole enlarged as per C&L instructions is provided as well. Unit is complete, nothing missing.
I switched to the Crank This twin CAI, only reason Im getting rid of this unit.
Here is a link to it on Highhorseperfomance
http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/Detail.bok?no=1697
Here is a picture of the C&L on my car.
This CAI is perfect for the 90mm Throttle body, lines up perfect. I have it drilled and tapped for a nitrous nozzle and will plug it with a 1/8 NPT fitting if you dont plan on using nitrous. Comes with the 4" coupler, a reducer would be necessary to put it on a stock throttle body. C&L has them for sale or you can find them pretty cheap online.
I just put a fresh coat of silver ceramic paint on the tube, looks brand new. Filter is still in very good shape. All clamps provided and stock air box bottom with the hole enlarged as per C&L instructions is provided as well. Unit is complete, nothing missing.
I switched to the Crank This twin CAI, only reason Im getting rid of this unit.
Here is a link to it on Highhorseperfomance
http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/Detail.bok?no=1697
Here is a picture of the C&L on my car.