F/S BT coil pack covers, black anodized

1fastsedan

Destroyer of Warranties
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I recently switched my coil pack cover to different engraving, so I have the originals for sale. The driver's side is literally brand new, I just unwrapped it to take the pic below. The passenger cover has been on the car about 4 months. No nicks or scratches, like new. I have the hardware too. This pair would sell for $330 new.

$250 shipped (FedEx ground to continental US), item is in San Diego, CA
Please contact me by PMs or a d a m _ h a r n e r at h o t m a i l dot c o m, PMs will get answered MUCH faster, we're talking like a week faster.

IMG_6389.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nate...you must wear a whistle and a flashlight to work.

GL with the sale Adam...I'de be on them if I had the cheese.
 
No, you'll only use the passenger side. That's why my driver's was brand spanking new. I never even unwrapped it.
 
No, you'll only use the passenger side. That's why my driver's was brand spanking new. I never even unwrapped it.

i had a feeling thats why

i want to be able to clean up under the blower cause it just looks like crap...was hoping this would work...was going to get a CF or painted cover for the passanger side and use this for the drivers side.
 
Well, you could put this under there, but the cooler box will grind the crap out of it. Aluminum on aluminum plus all of that engine movement = lots of shavings.
 
Well, you could put this under there, but the cooler box will grind the crap out of it. Aluminum on aluminum plus all of that engine movement = lots of shavings.

well as tempting as that sounds haha...ill have to find another way to do it...thanks buddy
 
I would really prefer not to post my personal contact info on the the internet for every spam bot to see. I check my PMs daily and I get emails sent when I get PMs. If someone needs more info, I'll PM them my email address.

I understand but dems da rules and they are there to protect everyone. There are ways around it just spell it out and bots won't pick it up.
 
Nate...you must wear a whistle and a flashlight to work.

GL with the sale Adam...I'de be on them if I had the cheese.

LOL nah I'm one of the mods of this section so gotta keep an eye on yous guys and your shenanigans. :mains:
 
adam, if you don't want your info posted then have a mode move it to my vendor section.
 
adam, if you don't want your info posted then have a mode move it to my vendor section.
I put up my junk mail email address, but thanks for the offer. It's kind of the principle though. I put up the best way to get in touch with me, but the rules say I have to put up another way that pretty much guarantees you won't hear from me for a week. Essentially the definition of bass ackwards. :wallbash:
 
Well Adam, my berfday is in a month...when my wife asks what I want, i'll show this to her...if she gives me the go ahead, i know exactly how to contact you. :) Hope you still have em.

I wouldn't have to waste it on a gift, except i got a tint ticket recently, and my mad money is on the low side.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top