F/S - Brand New DCSports Strut Tower Brace

HEMISFEAR

Ur Friendly Canadian
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
7,014
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Motor City, Canada
I really don't have much time and use for it at this point and need to get a wideband asap so this would help. I paid 207.13 for it shipped to MI. I will let it go for 190 Shipped. Again, this brace has never been installed and never taken out/opened from the enclosed plastic. The box was opened to look at it though and it would ship from that. Fit's all LX SRT8's but the Charger's hood shroud needs to be modified some for proper fit. The price is firm but I thought I'd offer it up on the SRTC first before going to LXF and some of the other sites.

DCStrutTowerBrace.jpg


MilansDCSTB001.png


MilansDCSTBrightside.png


MilansDCSTBleftside.png


SN850275.png


I accept Paypal.
 
Milan,Im having a hard time reading your credit card number:shifty: BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Good deal on a great part!....BRAND NEW!!!!!...it looks good too!

heres one installed on a Charger

100_0958.jpg
 
BUMP! This is a great mod (take it from someone that has one, if not ask Pedders how much our LXs twist) and you can't get these right now, they're out of production, so get it while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
If 07norcalsrt8 doesn't get i'll be interested in buying that strut tower brace?
 
Congrats Milani baby ... now fork over my cut you hoser!! Alright, alright, if that's all you got then go ahead and bend over ... hahahhahahaa! :whistle:
 
I am having a hard time getting my hands on one. The first one that I ordered, they canceled it. Any Recomendation where i can find one?
 
I am having a hard time getting my hands on one. The first one that I ordered, they canceled it. Any Recomendation where i can find one?

It's my understanding that the new company will be producing them again sometime this summer. PM Lisa at BMC Performance who are one of our supporting vendors here. Excellent service and great people.
 
I will have a good as new one for sale in less than two weeks. It won't fit with my new Vortech system. Hate to get rid of it, but can't use it any longer. Not a scratch on her.
 
I will have a good as new one for sale in less than two weeks. It won't fit with my new Vortech system. Hate to get rid of it, but can't use it any longer. Not a scratch on her.

Yeah, but yours has that stupid paint job on it that matches your car... but, I digress... its better than bubbling stickers. LMAO!
 
Yeah, but yours has that stupid paint job on it that matches your car... but, I digress... its better than bubbling stickers. LMAO!

You really need to stop smoking that crack baldy... mine is just like it came out of the box. Nothing has touched it but cleaning materials.
 
the intake plastic will hit the brace if you dont trim it
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top