F/S: B&B Cat-back (refurbished) in NJ

Dr.Steve

06Jeep BackFromtheDead
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Located in northern/central NJ, B&B cat-back system (oval / quiet mufflers), was on my truck for approx. 14K miles, tips and mufflers are BRAND NEW / straight from B&B and still wrapped in bubble wrap, the X-pipe and front pipes are USED but in excellent condition and recently inspected by B&B. I am selling because I don't need 3 cat-backs and I am keeping the Borla S on the truck. I have been reassured multiple times by Billy and Mike Boat that these new parts will NOT crack like the old ones did. Pics below, I'm asking $750 obo + 1/2 of shipping charges (free local pick-up also available), please ask any questions you have before sale. . . will entertain all REASONABLE (:please:) offers:

bbpackedup.jpg


bbmuffs.jpg


frontxpipes.jpg


frontpipe1.jpg


bBtip3.jpg


BBtip2.jpg


bBtip.jpg


This system is approx. a grand new, higher in some places. . . and as far as the sound and performance, I absolutely loved it while it was on, just too bad I happened to have some bad parts on the first system. . .

Steve
 
sorry, but the B&B has been sold. . . thank you

Steve
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top