F/S Aeroforce Dual Scangauges Almost new!

Supermario

Joor mom meng!
Silver Supporter
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
Location
New Jersey
Mario Tango
Long Branch NJ
[email protected]
315 Firm

Paid 389 Brand new + the cost of the Dual pillar pod.

Set of Dual Scan Gauges in a Dual A-pillar pod. Gauges are only a few months old. Had an issue with them, but it has been resolved. Has newest firmware that will alow you to view and clear codes, turn on and off the fan and datalog. I hate to get rid of these things as they are very usefull, but I have to get rid of some stuff. Easiest install I have ever done. Remove A-Pillar, install A-Pillar pod with gauges, and plug wire into OBDII port. All done. Then you set the parimeters you choose. Tons of diffrent choices for readings. I have it set for Knock, and RPM on one, and EGT's and boost on another. You may also run setting in the back ground and let them cycle. You can wire a analog device to each guage such as a wideband. You must have the correct voltage values to wire them, which can be obtained from the analog devices manufacturer. I will no split them up.

Gauges are Black on Black with Black digital Background and White lettering. You can invert the lettering to look as if it was negitive. Has SRT-4 and Mopar Logo's. Sorry for the crappy pictures!

I beleive these can be used with certain Jeeps and other Chryslers as well since there is an avalible Jeep logo as well. But please contact Aeroforce about this. There are certian buss types that these gauges use, and these builds are for certian Chrysler / Dodge.

EDIT:: I also need a factory A-Pillar when swapping out.

Sorry, but ABSOLUTLY NO Pay Pal. Local Cash in hand or Money Order. Got Fubared by Paypal.

Booted
IMG_0053.jpg

While Booting with logo's
IMG_0052.jpg
 
A yr later??lol Good luck..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top