F/S 6.1L ACC stainless firewall (brushed)

ATLSRT

New Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Alpharetta, GA
I have an ACC stainless firewall for a 6.1. Its brushed not polished. I never installed it and I just got a razor edge strut bar, so I don't plan on using it anymore. Everything is still in the original package and the the firewall itself has the protective film still on it. Looking for $180 shipped, won't really budge much on price since it's still new. PM me if interested. Thanks
PICT0004-12.jpg

PICT0005-11.jpg
 
Please adjust your thread accordingly per the For Sale section rules.

A. For Sale Post format - All items for sale MUST use the following format:
Name: (FIRST NAME ONLY)
Email: (CONTACT PURPOSES AND MUST BE VALID)
City and State:
Price(s):
Description of item(s):

Thank you! Good luck with your sale!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top