1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Apr 19, 2009 #1 What is a fair price??Thanks
Mighty Noid Need bigger cam and bette Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 992 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 57 Apr 19, 2009 #2 I'll give you 100 bucks... plus a SLP line lock...
HalV48 They Call Me Patron Platinum Supporter Navy Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 5,243 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Age 78 Location Chandler, Arizona Apr 19, 2009 #3 $500.00 So your making the leap. 40 Lbs of TQ ain't nuthin with what you'll be doing buddy.
NorCalSRT-8 Performance Consultant Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 228 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 50 Location Yuba City, Ca Website www.forcefedperformance.com Apr 19, 2009 #4 HalV48 said: $500.00 So your making the leap. 40 Lbs of TQ ain't nuthin with what you'll be doing buddy. Click to expand... Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn:
HalV48 said: $500.00 So your making the leap. 40 Lbs of TQ ain't nuthin with what you'll be doing buddy. Click to expand... Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn:
HalV48 They Call Me Patron Platinum Supporter Navy Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 5,243 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Age 78 Location Chandler, Arizona Apr 19, 2009 #5 NorCalSRT-8 said: Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn: Click to expand... Oh, so someone is sending a direct port setup to Florida. LOL In Sac till the 6th of May
NorCalSRT-8 said: Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn: Click to expand... Oh, so someone is sending a direct port setup to Florida. LOL In Sac till the 6th of May
1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Apr 20, 2009 #6 NorCalSRT-8 said: Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn: Click to expand... :grin: Price is $600.00 BUMP!!!!!! Plus shipping
NorCalSRT-8 said: Oh I think he will be holding on to that 40ft. lbs. opcorn: Click to expand... :grin: Price is $600.00 BUMP!!!!!! Plus shipping