Oh no....what is he up to now? Undoubtedly something that will cost me more money...ya me, let me call you tomorrow Al. Thanks
Oh no....what is he up to now? Undoubtedly something that will cost me more money...
i dont think those are S1 inj (wrong color ring on the bottom)
i dont think those are S1 inj (wrong color ring on the bottom)
:help: :grin:
The only difference is the blue ring was AB and these are AD and the reciept said old number AB new number AD
the colors is what tells them apart
By what it said on the reciept about AB being the old number I would have to think they don't make the blue ones anymore. Don't know for sure.
These were purchased from Mopar Super Center as 392 injectors and have the same part number as the SRT4 Stage 1 and are 577cc
IF cam doesn't buy them. I'll take em
hmmmmmmmmm
but I only need 1 lol... great price!