Nixon's SRT
New Member
I have 3 wheels off my SRT 8
I also have 2 F1 245's, one has alittle wear on the inside and one is perfect, about 70% tread left - $50 plus shipping
1 has light rash around the lip, another has small inch mark, and and 3 have alittle scratch around the lip from removing the old tires.
Looking for $500 shipped for the 3
Rim 1 - light marks around SRT
Rim 2 - 3 marks on side and 1 little one at top
Rim 3 - from removing the tire
All 3
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2006Black300SRT8/Rims004.jpg
I also have 2 F1 245's, one has alittle wear on the inside and one is perfect, about 70% tread left - $50 plus shipping
1 has light rash around the lip, another has small inch mark, and and 3 have alittle scratch around the lip from removing the old tires.
Looking for $500 shipped for the 3
Rim 1 - light marks around SRT
Rim 2 - 3 marks on side and 1 little one at top
Rim 3 - from removing the tire
All 3
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2006Black300SRT8/Rims004.jpg