F/S: 300 Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvv90

She's a Ho...For show....
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Aurora IL
I bought it from another member and it was barely used. I barely used it also. It just sits on the shelf. The only marks on it are some black near where the cover touches the tires to pick up the tire shine, so basically if you tire shine your tires it's a moot point. It's on the inside, not the outside.

It's a very nice cover, I just don't have my car clean enough to use it.

It's the same cover from Wyckoff:

http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/ch30030carco.html

$125 Shipped.

I am in North Aurora Illinois.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top