- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
Working on a deal for a sponsorship with a local trailer company and to do so I will need to get rid of my current trailer.
2006 Haulmark 24' x 8.5' wide trailer
Wired for A/C and Generator
Spare Tire well with spare tire.
Electric Brakes
Diamond Plate Ramp
Linoleum Flooring
Also included:
4 HD ratchet tie downs
4 HD Extension Straps
2 Universal A - Arm hooks
10K lbs Stabilizer bars/Hitch (includes 2 5/16 ball)
2 - Ramp locks
1 - side door lock
1 - tongue safety latch lock
1 - tongue lock
I put new tires on it last October and just had the brakes and bearings done in June 2009.
I modified it to have a winch mount (Winch will not be included)
Will fit any LX/LY Easily:
The Side door was broken into so the wooden part was replaced by a steel plate by Modern Muscle so it is much more secure:
I have also added a tire Rack and a 2 bay helmet holder with a bar to hang stuff from. E track is along parts of both sides and some extra pieces also included.
The two owners of this Trailer are 1bad4Dr and myself so you know it was taken care of.
I think the payoff on it is $7000.00 so that is what I am asking, delivery to you would be $1.20 per mile one way.
2006 Haulmark 24' x 8.5' wide trailer
Wired for A/C and Generator
Spare Tire well with spare tire.
Electric Brakes
Diamond Plate Ramp
Linoleum Flooring
Also included:
4 HD ratchet tie downs
4 HD Extension Straps
2 Universal A - Arm hooks
10K lbs Stabilizer bars/Hitch (includes 2 5/16 ball)
2 - Ramp locks
1 - side door lock
1 - tongue safety latch lock
1 - tongue lock
I put new tires on it last October and just had the brakes and bearings done in June 2009.
I modified it to have a winch mount (Winch will not be included)
Will fit any LX/LY Easily:
The Side door was broken into so the wooden part was replaced by a steel plate by Modern Muscle so it is much more secure:
I have also added a tire Rack and a 2 bay helmet holder with a bar to hang stuff from. E track is along parts of both sides and some extra pieces also included.
The two owners of this Trailer are 1bad4Dr and myself so you know it was taken care of.
I think the payoff on it is $7000.00 so that is what I am asking, delivery to you would be $1.20 per mile one way.