05 Stone Srt-4
New Member
Username: 05 Stone Srt-4
EMAIL: [email protected]
Location: Prairieville, La. 70769(Near Baton Rouge)
Preferred Contact Method: Pm, Email or Cell Phone(PM for number)
Ok I didnt want to put my car on here because I know im going to get flamed on the price. Im just throwing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in a low mile tastefully modded CSRT with all the stock parts. I dont NEED to get rid of it, Im just wanting to step in another GTO or G8 GT, and mostly I want to get out of this upsidedowness.
I'm selling my modified 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4. It is a fully optioned car that I bought brand new in October 2009. All options include: 19" Polished Wheels, Eagle F1 tires with tons of tread, SRT Group 2,power sunroof, Navigation, Kicker, Aluminum pedals, View Auto Dim Mirror, Security Alarm, UConnect Hands-Free Communication, rear privacy cover. The car has 24000 miles on it right now but is my daily driver. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. The car has NEVER been smoked in. I have added some modifications to the car and they are as follows: AGP 3" CAI, BWoody Check Valve, NGK Iridium Plugs(BKR6EIX), Mopar Stage 1 PCM(Boost is now at 16lbs), Exhaust Depot Full Stainless Turbo-Back Exhaust(No cats, with Magnaflow resonator), Turbo-XS Type-H BOV Kit with a Forge MotorSport Block off Plate, Dual Version 2 AeroForce Scan-gauges with Wide-band Air/Fuel Kit, Modern Performance Dual A-Pillar Gauge Pod, 5% Tint on rear window, 15% on all side glass and a 6" from strip, 30% Tinted Headlight Armor on fog-lights(to prevent rock chips from cracking the housings). This is a performance car and has been driven at the track, however It is adult driven and NOT ragged out in any way(burnouts, missing gears etc). The car has been to the track with a best time of 13.7@108MPH. The car has been Dynoed @308WHP 354WTRQ at 16lbs of boost. I have every single stock part for this vehicle and it will be included in the sale. The car is in GREAT shape aside from 3 rock chips on the hood. No other dings, dents, paint defects etc. Interior is PERFECT.
$19500 FIRM; as is with all stock parts OR $17500 FIRM; put back to stock form with the exception of the BOV kit.
Here are the pics. I can get extremely details pics if someone is truley interested.
Track Times(Car #120):
Dyno:
Videos of the exhaust setup:




EMAIL: [email protected]
Location: Prairieville, La. 70769(Near Baton Rouge)
Preferred Contact Method: Pm, Email or Cell Phone(PM for number)
Ok I didnt want to put my car on here because I know im going to get flamed on the price. Im just throwing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in a low mile tastefully modded CSRT with all the stock parts. I dont NEED to get rid of it, Im just wanting to step in another GTO or G8 GT, and mostly I want to get out of this upsidedowness.
I'm selling my modified 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4. It is a fully optioned car that I bought brand new in October 2009. All options include: 19" Polished Wheels, Eagle F1 tires with tons of tread, SRT Group 2,power sunroof, Navigation, Kicker, Aluminum pedals, View Auto Dim Mirror, Security Alarm, UConnect Hands-Free Communication, rear privacy cover. The car has 24000 miles on it right now but is my daily driver. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. The car has NEVER been smoked in. I have added some modifications to the car and they are as follows: AGP 3" CAI, BWoody Check Valve, NGK Iridium Plugs(BKR6EIX), Mopar Stage 1 PCM(Boost is now at 16lbs), Exhaust Depot Full Stainless Turbo-Back Exhaust(No cats, with Magnaflow resonator), Turbo-XS Type-H BOV Kit with a Forge MotorSport Block off Plate, Dual Version 2 AeroForce Scan-gauges with Wide-band Air/Fuel Kit, Modern Performance Dual A-Pillar Gauge Pod, 5% Tint on rear window, 15% on all side glass and a 6" from strip, 30% Tinted Headlight Armor on fog-lights(to prevent rock chips from cracking the housings). This is a performance car and has been driven at the track, however It is adult driven and NOT ragged out in any way(burnouts, missing gears etc). The car has been to the track with a best time of 13.7@108MPH. The car has been Dynoed @308WHP 354WTRQ at 16lbs of boost. I have every single stock part for this vehicle and it will be included in the sale. The car is in GREAT shape aside from 3 rock chips on the hood. No other dings, dents, paint defects etc. Interior is PERFECT.
$19500 FIRM; as is with all stock parts OR $17500 FIRM; put back to stock form with the exception of the BOV kit.
Here are the pics. I can get extremely details pics if someone is truley interested.
Track Times(Car #120):
Dyno:
Videos of the exhaust setup:




Last edited: