F/S 2006 MAGNUM SRT8, 8200 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheatek

SRT once, SRT always
Gold Supporter
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
5,628
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nor Cal
SOLD!!


In practically "brand new" condition with only 8202 miles. Original owner, no accidents, always garaged, perfect in and out. Fully loaded with all factory options including F&R side air bags, sun roof, Navi, Kicker stereo, Uconnect, Sirius, Rear Video Entertainment System plus added mods like Mopar Catback Exhaust, Mopar Intake, Mopar Suspension Kit. Interior upgrades such as Mopar/Kicker upgraded stereo (w/dual 10" sub box), hardwired V1 radar detector, alum pedals and AMG paddle shifters. And much more.

All TSBs done and no issues whatsoever, car is perfect. Also has 7 year factory Chry extended warranty that is transferable. Hate to let it go but have to.
 
Last edited:
Please add contact info to post... Thanks!

Sorry to hear you are selling :(
 
I would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to buy this car. This thing won't last a week on the market. Damn Scott, sucks to see this......
 
Scotty, so sad to see you selling your Maggy, but I do understand.

Anyone who buys this beauty is getting one heck of a GREAT car.

GLWS.
 
Heck with the car...I love the Basking Shark. ;)

Bump
 
Wish I had MONEY for another one, lol. What a CHERRY ride man.
 
Wish I had MONEY for another one, lol. What a CHERRY ride man.

Chase... you ummm don't have a Magnum... :hmm:
Not only that but it's inferno red (bound to be a classic). Since you already have 3/4 of the line this would fill that rather noticeable gap you have in your garage :D
 
Thanks everyone, appreciate the kind words ... especially since I haven't been around for a while. You guys are great!

Chase ... listen to Dave ... lol, I'd LOVE for this car to go to someone that would appreciate it and take care of it and that I know, it really is PERFECT in/out.
 
Why do I keep opening this damn thread????.......
 
damn...............and i am shopping for another car for my son........lol
 
damn...............and i am shopping for another car for my son........lol

It's pretty good timing, Chris.

Fly out for SpringFest... drive home!! :bigwink:
 
and sign divorce papers when i get home! lol
 
SOLD! (sorry Chase ... but you can stop coming back to this thread now, lol)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top