F/S 2006 Blk Magnum SRT8

hemi 05

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
2006 Blk Magnum SRT8, original owner, garaged kept as it is not my daily driver.It has all options and no mods and Im a non-smoker. It has 21xxx miles. Im only asking 25k, I want to keep the car but I want my Challenger and there is no way for me to keep both cars. Contact me at 407-252-3703(Greg) or pm me. I live in the Orlando area.
 
2006 Blk Magnum SRT8, original owner, garaged kept as it is not my daily driver.It has all options and no mods and Im a non-smoker. It has 21xxx miles. Im only asking 25k, I want to keep the car but I want my Challenger and there is no way for me to keep both cars. Contact me at 407-252-3703(Greg) or pm me. I live in the Orlando area.

PM Prof here...he may be interested since he's looking for an SRT8.
 
glad your staying with SRT!...

good deal for a maggy!
 
2006 Blk Magnum SRT8, original owner, garaged kept as it is not my daily driver.It has all options and no mods and Im a non-smoker. It has 21xxx miles. Im only asking 25k, I want to keep the car but I want my Challenger and there is no way for me to keep both cars. Contact me at 407-252-3703(Greg) or pm me. I live in the Orlando area.

Can you PM some pics to me?

Thanks,
 
picts

I will try to get somes picts asap, the only reason I didnt post any were everyone knows what they look like and it is all stock so nothing special.
 
Gary, I am going to go another route on getting a vehicle.

My dealer friend says that your asking price is high wholesale...which is a good price for a private buyer. You should be able to get that price without much trouble.

Thanks for your time and responses to my questions. Good luck in moving your Maggie.
 
Thanks Roy, Just let people know there is a good deal out there. The worst that will happen is I keep my magnum and just drool at all the challenger owners in the next few years!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was watching one of these on EBAY and it didn't sell. The guy lives just outside Chicago and was only wanting payoff of $22000 with 10,585 miles on it! I am third on the list of people who want it and waiting to see if I get REAL lucky! I'm SURE that one of the other two will come up with the $$$$$. What state are you located in???
 
With a no sale of my car , my challenger dreams are going away. I guess no one is really interested???????
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top