- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey guys I have an Srt4 that has to go. I am heading overseas for three years.
2005 Srt4
78,000 miles
Orange Blast
Powder coated wheels
Powder coated calipers
Painted front facia
AEM intake
Mopar blow-off valve
pioneer touch screen DVD
Car is amazing. I bought the car from my neighbor a few months ago. She is 60 years old and used it to travel back and forth from Vegas. The milage on the car is meaning less to me. The car drives like new and have every receipt since new.
I am asking $10,400 for the car
PICSVVVVVVV
2005 Srt4
78,000 miles
Orange Blast
Powder coated wheels
Powder coated calipers
Painted front facia
AEM intake
Mopar blow-off valve
pioneer touch screen DVD
Car is amazing. I bought the car from my neighbor a few months ago. She is 60 years old and used it to travel back and forth from Vegas. The milage on the car is meaning less to me. The car drives like new and have every receipt since new.
I am asking $10,400 for the car
PICSVVVVVVV




