wangdoodle1740
traction challenged
Name : Kenny Gaddis
Email: [email protected]
Phone: pm me please!
City: Avon
State: Indiana
Zip: 46123
Price : 15,000 OBO
Kind of a feeler for now, but I have found a new project car. I can't really do too much having this car as well. As much as I would love to keep it for an every day car, I had to take a bit of a pay cut for now getting my new job.
I do like the car, it's a blast to drive on the street, but I have realized I really want a more capable car on the track than the street. A new project just kind of fell in my lap that I can't pass up, plus no car payment is always nice.
Here are the details:
04 SRT-4:
Electric Blue
SRS Seats
Sunroof
52k miles
All stock except for motor mount inserts and a wga set at 17psi spike. I also have two enkie rims wrapped in nitto NT01 tires that will go with the car. And a cold side intercooler pipe with an HKS bov to replace the stock valve. If you want pics just ask.
I know what I owe on it and I am going to post it on auto trader for $15.5k. SRTconnection price is $15k obo.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: pm me please!
City: Avon
State: Indiana
Zip: 46123
Price : 15,000 OBO
Kind of a feeler for now, but I have found a new project car. I can't really do too much having this car as well. As much as I would love to keep it for an every day car, I had to take a bit of a pay cut for now getting my new job.
I do like the car, it's a blast to drive on the street, but I have realized I really want a more capable car on the track than the street. A new project just kind of fell in my lap that I can't pass up, plus no car payment is always nice.
Here are the details:
04 SRT-4:
Electric Blue
SRS Seats
Sunroof
52k miles
All stock except for motor mount inserts and a wga set at 17psi spike. I also have two enkie rims wrapped in nitto NT01 tires that will go with the car. And a cold side intercooler pipe with an HKS bov to replace the stock valve. If you want pics just ask.
I know what I owe on it and I am going to post it on auto trader for $15.5k. SRTconnection price is $15k obo.
Last edited: