Sold is my set of Viper Reps. Recently removed from my Challenger. This sale includes:
2 - 20" X 9" and 2 - 20" X 10" Wheels
4 Tire Pressure Sensors installed
20 locking style lugs with key
2 - Nexen 275-40-20's and 2- Nexen 295-40-20's
Tires are installed and balanced. All has less than 200 miles on it. No scratches or nicks are blemishes of any sort. Wheels have been setting in the shop for a few months, so they will need to be cleaned. If someone needs better pics, I wil clean and send you some. I would love to have someone fairly local get these to save on shipping. I will meet someone with-in a reasonable distance. If no one local wants these I will ship.
SOLD
2 - 20" X 9" and 2 - 20" X 10" Wheels
4 Tire Pressure Sensors installed
20 locking style lugs with key
2 - Nexen 275-40-20's and 2- Nexen 295-40-20's
Tires are installed and balanced. All has less than 200 miles on it. No scratches or nicks are blemishes of any sort. Wheels have been setting in the shop for a few months, so they will need to be cleaned. If someone needs better pics, I wil clean and send you some. I would love to have someone fairly local get these to save on shipping. I will meet someone with-in a reasonable distance. If no one local wants these I will ship.
SOLD
Attachments
Last edited: