F/S 20" Chrome Vipers w/ Toyo Proxes4

rsmeanie

TroubleMaker
Full Access
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bay Area, CA
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm selling my chrome Vipers. They are 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. They include Toyo Proxes4's in 245/45 and 275/40. I've had them for about 7 months and are in excellent condition. The tires have about 8k miles and are in great shape too. They also include brand new TPM sensors and a never used set of lugs and locks. I prefer a local sale but will ship if necessary. $1450 plus shipping. Paypal accepted. Thanks.

IMG_8689b.jpg


IMG_9445.jpg
 
Last edited:
UUUUGGGGGHHHHH exactly what i want in the size that i want!!!!!!!! BUT IM BROKE!!! bump for a good deal. why you selling and did you notice a difference in handling?
 
UUUUGGGGGHHHHH exactly what i want in the size that i want!!!!!!!! BUT IM BROKE!!! bump for a good deal. why you selling and did you notice a difference in handling?

I had the Goodyear RSA's so I noticed a huge difference in the ride and handling when I went to the Toyos. The Proxes4 are a great tire. The 10" wide wheel on the rear was slightly heavier than the stock wheel but it wasn't noticable. The front was the same as stock.

I'm going to a 22" forged wheel. You'll see it here soon enough. Thanks for the bump!
 
no problem. i hear those are lighter then the stockers?
 
nice, good luck, you shouldnt have much trouble unloading em!
 
Beep, beep, beep, Son of a beep, wish I had the change, I love those rims. and as for the tires, I can attest they are great, I have them on my stock rims now
 
Local sale fell through. These are still available. $1400 pickup $1600 shipped.


Hey if everyone here gave me $1 I could buy these...

Ok the give Moe a dollar hat is being passed around, so everyone drop in a buck and help a brother out.:pleasantry:
 
Tax rebate checks start going out next week. It's the perfect time to give your baby a new set of shoes. My Vipers are still available.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top