- Joined
- Feb 13, 2008
- Messages
- 386
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- DALLAS, TX
- Website
- www.dfwlx.com
1200 W/ SENSORS!!! BUYER PAYS SHIPPING OR PICK UP IN DALLAS, TX...
Hey guys i just purchased some new rims for my SRT. 22" MOZ ALPINES. With this change i need the SRT rims gone. I dont want them rusting away in storage while someone could be sporting them. I just put brand new Falken FK452 tires on them (5/7/08) so you know theres a bunch of thread on them. If no one wants them i will be selling on ebay. Figured i woud give my fellow members here a chance.
Wish me luck. Thank you for looking!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THEM!!!!
These are the rims i purchased
Hey guys i just purchased some new rims for my SRT. 22" MOZ ALPINES. With this change i need the SRT rims gone. I dont want them rusting away in storage while someone could be sporting them. I just put brand new Falken FK452 tires on them (5/7/08) so you know theres a bunch of thread on them. If no one wants them i will be selling on ebay. Figured i woud give my fellow members here a chance.
Wish me luck. Thank you for looking!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THEM!!!!
These are the rims i purchased
Last edited: