Engine cover clips

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
I need to find 4 of the male pieces that fit on the screws on the vaule covers. This plastic pieces are black and have a ball at the end to fit the engine covers on. For some reason I cant just buy these at the dealership Ineed to pay 100$ too get new covers too. Theifs

So does any one have a couple sets for sale? I got 40$ for them if you do. pretty good money for 4 plastic pieces
 
I need to find 4 of the male pieces that fit on the screws on the vaule covers. This plastic pieces are black and have a ball at the end to fit the engine covers on. For some reason I cant just buy these at the dealership Ineed to pay 100$ too get new covers too. Theifs

So does any one have a couple sets for sale? I got 40$ for them if you do. pretty good money for 4 plastic pieces


I had to buy a couple for my Jeep a while back, they would come off when I pulled the valve cover off, annoyed the sh*t out of me.

May be cheaper if you go to the dealer. Its been 3 years heck if I remember what I payed for 4 of them, sorry.
 
Omg Hal I Love You!!!!!
 
ordered them online. Would have been better to go to the store since while on their site I saw the razor edge strut brace PC black. And some other goodies. what should have costed 8 buck plus 10$ shipping cost me 500 hahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top